Sunday, April 17, 2011

1 A piece of my Mind

Let's type it

* I've edited this post because When I first wrote it I think I did the material a mis-service because it was too spastic and not very thoroughly explored.

This is my first let's type it. I am constantly thinking an insane amount crazy thoughts. I'm goin to try to capture them here because I think that a thought wasted is a, well, waste. I'll do my best to take down as many thoughts as i can and share them with the world. This is going to be an ever evolving blog. This is, of course, because my mind is constantly evolving and since this is, in a sense, an external hard drive for my thoughts it makes sense that I might sometimes contradict myself.
That's something about the social culture we live in today that bugs me. People are afraid to change their mind for fear of being called a hypocrit or an abandoner. I was recently accused of this by a christian friend of mine on facebook. I might post our conversation in another post. Just so you know, my "V"key is missing and so spelling anything with a v in it is a bitch.

So I'm watching Matrix revolutions, i'm about 2 minutes into the movie and I am already blown away. The intro sequence is the very same kind of thought pattern I follow when i think in awe about the complexities of our existence. -This Notepad application is trippy, it never goes to the next line unless you hit the
key. <---HaHa. Anyways back to the kitchen for some snacks then we'll continue the movie. I need to clip my nails because I feel like a fatass (emphasis on ass) african woman workin at a DMV somewhere in another dimension relative to ours who puts a client on hold to talk to her sister lafonda on the other line.
I'd like to be as candid as possible with my thoughts on this blog. I think if more people were more candid than they are about their thoughts, we, the human race would move forward even faster than we are right now.
Resume film.
Observance is salvation. The humans outside their matrix are always in another's matrix.
When they talk to the oracle in R3volutions the oracle is describing the death of the previous actor through poetry(I haven't done any research into this but it would be interesting if it were true.) It's beautiful. Poetry is wonderful art.
The Marovingian is a fascinating character. I might change my gamertag to it.
Love is just a word, what matters is the connection it implies.
We are, through inumberable sets.
"It is always best to ask."
"It is interesting to see that the pattern of love so closely shadows the pattern of insanity." -the Marovingian. They made the oracle an update! That's cool. She evolves with the matrix.
It would be cool to design a program that observes and creates according to those observations. I guess we already do that with our modern programs. In this video they talk for a few moments about the idea of our existence being a simulation created by another's existence. http://www.jewishtvnetwork.com/?bcpid=533363107&bctid=802338105001 Quite fascinating. Perhaps I'll go into more detail about my thoughts on this video in another post. Our purpose is to explain why. Even why we think the way we do about why.
Think of the way energy spreads. Agent Smith is an amazing anomoly. People think so much differently from each other. We need to become as one with all. Like Agent Smith does. He's able to copy himself exactly and infinite amount of times. But then again, the richness of life is gone if there is no other opinion to compell it. The purpose of time is to be a sort of canvas to spread code.
"Hope is an indulgence i don't have time for." -I only have time for wonder.
The conversation between the sisters in law, is beautiful, gripping, powerful.
Not impossible, inevitable. <---that's the ticket!
So anyways this was my first blog post ever. Sorry I jump around alot but as I said my purpose for this blog is to express what I think of candidly. I feel I must clear up that what I think of should not be confused with my beliefs of what is right or wrong, good or bad. Just because someone thinks of someone dying doesn't mean they want them to die. You feel me?
I also want those who read this to know that I know that I don't know very much about anything, and that I strive to learn more about the universe of which I am part of whenever I can. My mind will always be evolving because I am open to anything as long as there is sufficient compelling evidence for it. If you want to join in conversation feel free and don't ever hesitate to.
til next time,
Travis Allred

2 comments:

  1. And something tells me you were enjoying a secret sweet treat while writing this one -ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, I was under the influence of cake.

    ReplyDelete